To coordinate, manage and consolidate the comprehensive water quality monitoring, information and educational programs in Grand County, Colorado.
Objectives (What we want to achieve):
1. Maintain and ensure that the monitoring program is watershed-based, scientifically sound, and meets member needs.
2. Work collaboratively to manage water quality data in Grand County and maintain these data in an updated and centralized database.
3. Database is available to all members and the public.
4. Fund and implement for growth.
5. Conduct public education and outreach activities.